The Young Scientists & Engineers Academy
Tuesday, July 30, 2013 9 AM - 4 PM
Cost: $20 each for 1-2 classes and $15 each for 3-4 classes
Category: Kids & Families, Community Event
Contact: Ashley Miller 701.777.3390
243 Centennial Dr.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
The afternoon sessions for Grades 1-4 are full.
The Young Scientists and Engineers Academy (YSEA) Camp is a day camp designed each year by a committee of interested faculty, science programming supporters from the community, and many engineering and science related disciplines represented at UND. This is not a residential camp. Activities are planned for two groups - grades 1-4 in the afternoon learning Chemistry and Biology during Monday's session, Space Studies during Tuesday's session, Aviation during Wednesday's session and John Deere/Phoenix Intl. during Thursday's session. Grades 5-8 in the morning learning Engineering during Monday's session, Space Studies during Tuesday's session, Aviation during Wednesday's session and John Deere/Phoenix Intl. during Thursday's session.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking and Transportation Services, 3925 Campus Rd Stop 9030 (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday).
Other Events on This Day
- High School Girls' Soccer Team Camp (All Day)
- Stretch with Steph (8 AM)
- Dietitian Drop-Ins (8 AM)
- Alice Animation Advanced Camp (9 AM)
- Boys Basketball Summer Little Hoopers (9 AM)
- NDMOA Summer Art Camp (9:30 AM)
- Preschool Storytime (10 AM)
- Swim North Dakota (10 AM)
- Popping for Scholarships (11 AM)
- New Employee Orientation (1 PM)
- cScibot Lego Advanced Camp (1 PM)
- OmniUpdate Organizational Templates (1:30 PM)
- CycleFit (4 PM)
- Tabata (4:15 PM)
- Weight Watchers at Work (4:45 PM)
- Legacy Wealth Planning book signing event (5 PM)
- 20/20/20 (5:30 PM)
- PiYo Strength (6:45 PM)
- (editor's pick)CAUTION: Children @ Play (7 PM)
- Mother Goose - Storybook Theatre for pre-k (9 PM)
- (editor's pick)Movies in the Park (9 PM)