SIL Colloquium Series presents Stephen Jones
Thursday, June 27, 2013 8 PM - 9 PM
Come experience a presentation by Stephen Jones, instructor with SIL-UND. Stephen's area of interest is sign language, and his talk is entitled “Relevance Theory Applied to Classifier Constructions in American Sign Language”.
Please contact us for ASL interpretation, if needed.
Free parking is available on various side streets in the area. Please pay attention to parking lot and other parking restrictions.
Sponsored by SIL International (Summer Institute of Linguistics), in partnership with the University of North Dakota for over 60 years.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- High School Girls' Individual Soccer Camp (7 AM)
- Summer Reading Camp (8 AM)
- cScibot Lego Intro Camp (9 AM)
- North Dakota Strength Athletic Development Camp (9 AM)
- NDMOA Summer Art Camp (9:30 AM)
- Toddler Storytime (10 AM)
- Swim North Dakota (10 AM)
- Digital Book Mobile (12 PM)
- GFPL Summer Reading Program-Dig into Archeology! (2 PM)
- INMED Summer Institute Program (3 PM)
- Tabata (4:15 PM)
- 30th Annual International Aerospace Camp (5 PM)
- Introduction to Ceramics (5:30 PM)
- Cardio Sculpt (6 PM)
- (editor's pick)Connect the Parks (6 PM)
- CYGA (6:30 PM)
- Mother Goose - Storybook Theatre for pre-k (9 PM)