Tuesday, July 30, 2013 4:15 PM - 4:45 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Stephanie Hoffman 701.777.2943
Contact Dept: Health & Wellness, Wellness Center
Wellness Center Room 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Tabata is a short workout that consists of 20 seconds of high intensity exercise followed by 10 seconds of rest in 4 minute intervals. This 30 minute class will utilize paired resistance training exercises that will be performed to energetic and awesome music so you can get a great workout, improve strength and cardiorespiratory fitness, and learn resistance training exercises in a fun and exciting environment. Not your typical aerobics class that is taught by a nationally certified Personal Trainer!
Meets: Tuesday and Thursday at 4:15 p.m. (30 minutes)
Group Exercise classes are FREE for UND Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- High School Girls' Soccer Team Camp (All Day)
- Stretch with Steph (8 AM)
- Dietitian Drop-Ins (8 AM)
- Boys Basketball Summer Little Hoopers (9 AM)
- The Young Scientists & Engineers Academy (9 AM)
- Alice Animation Advanced Camp (9 AM)
- NDMOA Summer Art Camp (9:30 AM)
- Preschool Storytime (10 AM)
- Swim North Dakota (10 AM)
- Popping for Scholarships (11 AM)
- New Employee Orientation (1 PM)
- cScibot Lego Advanced Camp (1 PM)
- OmniUpdate Organizational Templates (1:30 PM)
- CycleFit (4 PM)
- Weight Watchers at Work (4:45 PM)
- Legacy Wealth Planning book signing event (5 PM)
- 20/20/20 (5:30 PM)
- PiYo Strength (6:45 PM)
- (editor's pick)CAUTION: Children @ Play (7 PM)
- (editor's pick)Movies in the Park (9 PM)
- Mother Goose - Storybook Theatre for pre-k (9 PM)