Monday, July 29, 2013 4:30 PM - 5:15 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Stephanie Hoffman 701.777.2943
Contact Dept: Health & Wellness, Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Room 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
ViPR (“viper”) was created to allow exercise to be more purposeful and free. This piece of equipment may look like a humble rubber tube, but ViPR is an extremely effective training tool. ViPR weights will be carried, dragged, thrown, rolled, stepped on and flipped in this innovative Specialty Training class. ViPR provides its participants with a whole-body workout that, with hard work and dedication, produces results. Participants will build muscle and burn calories through strength and movement training. ViPR is suitable for all ages and abilities, with weights ranging from 4 kg to 20 kg.
Meets: Monday and Wednesday at 4:30 p.m. (45 minutes)
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- High School Girls' Soccer Team Camp (All Day)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- Stretch with Steph (8 AM)
- Dietitian Drop-Ins (8 AM)
- (editor's pick)Alice Animation Advanced Camp (9 AM)
- Boys Basketball Summer Little Hoopers (9 AM)
- The Young Scientists & Engineers Academy (9 AM)
- (editor's pick)NDMOA Summer Art Camp (9:30 AM)
- Swim North Dakota (10 AM)
- cScibot Lego Advanced Camp (1 PM)
- OmniUpdate Training for Beginners (1:30 PM)
- ZUMBA (6 PM)