Friday, July 12, 2013 7 PM - 9 PM
Come experience a two-hour presentation by Mandana Seyfeddinipur, researcher at the School of Oriental and African Studies, University College, London.
Seyfeddinipur specializes in documenting gesture and the visual mode of language. Her talk is titled "Gestures and Language Documentation: A Case Study of a Persian Gesture."
Free parking is available on various side streets in the area. Please pay attention to parking lot and other parking restrictions.
Please contact us for ASL interpretation, if needed.
Sponsored by SIL International (Summer Institute of Linguistics), in partnership with the UND for over 60 years.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Last day to change to/from S/U grading for a full-term course (All Day)
- Last day to drop with record or withdraw from a full-term course (All Day)
- Moths of North Dakota Art Exhibit (All Day)
- cScibot Lego Intro Camp (9 AM)
- Volleyball Positional Camp (9 AM)
- NDMOA Summer Art Camp (9:30 AM)
- Swim North Dakota (10 AM)
- Doria Thiele Doctoral Examination (10 AM)
- Alice Animation Intro Camp (1 PM)
- UND Hockey School Week 1 (3 PM)
- INMED Summer Institute Program (3 PM)
- 30th Annual International Aerospace Camp (5 PM)
- Friday Night Races (6:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)Summer Performing Arts: Once Upon a Mattress (7 PM)
- (editor's pick)The Ember's Live Music Friday (8:30 PM)