Thursday, July 18, 2013 8 PM - 9 PM
Come experience a presentation by Keith Snider. Dr. Snider, who is affiliated with the SIL Linguistics Program at UND, is a worldwide consultant on tone languages. His talk is titled “Tone contrast: The problem with ‘minimal pairs.”
Please contact SIL for American Sign Language interpretation, if needed.
Free parking is available on various side streets in the area. Please pay attention to parking lot and other parking restrictions.
Sponsored by SIL International (Summer Institute of Linguistics), in partnership with the University of North Dakota for over 60 years.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Last day to submit final copy of thesis or dissertation to the Graduate School (All Day)
- Moths of North Dakota Art Exhibit (All Day)
- UND Hockey School Week 2 (All Day)
- Stretch with Steph (8 AM)
- Dietitian Drop-Ins (8 AM)
- New Employee Orientation (9 AM)
- cScibot Lego Intro Camp (9 AM)
- North Dakota Strength Athletic Development Camp (9 AM)
- Volleyball All Skills Camp (9 AM)
- NDMOA Summer Art Camp (9:30 AM)
- Xuefei Zhang Doctoral Examination (10 AM)
- Toddler Storytime (10 AM)
- Swim North Dakota (10 AM)
- David W. James Doctoral Examination (1 PM)
- cScibot Lego Advanced Camp (1 PM)
- GFPL Summer Reading Program Event! Storyteller Bonnie Cameron! (2 PM)
- INMED Summer Institute Program (3 PM)
- Tabata (4:15 PM)
- Introduction to Ceramics (5:30 PM)
- Cardio Sculpt (6 PM)
- GFPL Basic Computer Class: Electronic Devices (It's on, how what?) (6 PM)
- CANCELLED: CYGA (6:30 PM)
- A Good Yarn Knitting Group @ GFPL (7 PM)
- Mother Goose - Storybook Theatre for pre-k (9 PM)