(editor's pick)Explore Grand Forks
Monday, July 22, 2013 6 PM - 8 PM
Category: Health & Wellness, Culture, Dining Event
Contact: Karina Wittmann 701.777.0769
Contact Dept: Wellness Center
Wellness Center Culinary Corner
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Learn how to cook from local chefs at the UND Wellness Center Culinary Corner!
Join Som Dow from Little Bangkok as she teaches you to make authentic Thai cuisine.
Monday, July 22nd, 6-8 pm
Click here to register: https://tms.ezfacility.com/OnlineRegistrations/Register.aspx?CompanyID=124&GroupID=793523
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Moths of North Dakota Art Exhibit (All Day)
- Girl's Basketball All Day/Overnight Camp (All Day)
- UND Hockey School Week 3 (All Day)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- Stretch with Steph (8 AM)
- Dietitian Drop-Ins (8 AM)
- cScibot Lego Advanced Camp (9 AM)
- North Dakota Strength Athletic Development Camp (9 AM)
- NDMOA Summer Art Camp (9:30 AM)
- Joseph Mehus Doctoral Examination (10 AM)
- Swim North Dakota (10 AM)
- cScibot Lego Intro Camp (1 PM)
- ViPR (4:30 PM)
- ZUMBA (6 PM)
- (editor's pick)Summer Performing Arts: Beauty & the Beast (7 PM)