Budgets Overview Inquiry
Friday, July 19, 2013 8:30 AM - 10:30 AM
Contact: Carrie Herrig 701.777.0720
Contact Dept: Human Resources and Payroll Services
Gamble Hall Lanterman Center
293 Centennial Dr.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Prerequisite: PeopleSoft user ID and password for Finance Module, a local fund number, and/or an appropriated fund number.
This training provides the tools necessary to navigate through PeopleSoft to find your department's budget and cash balance; utilizes PeopleSoft to track your department's budget, cash, revenue, and expenditures; shows you how to complete a budget journal. The session also includes hands-on practice activities.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- (editor's pick)Denim Day (All Day)
- Moths of North Dakota Art Exhibit (All Day)
- Stretch with Steph (8 AM)
- Dietitian Drop-Ins (8 AM)
- cScibot Lego Intro Camp (9 AM)
- Volleyball Team Camp (9 AM)
- NDMOA Summer Art Camp (9:30 AM)
- cScibot Lego Advanced Camp (1 PM)
- Kevin S. Montes Doctoral Examination (1 PM)
- UND Hockey School Week 2 (3 PM)
- INMED Summer Institute Program (3 PM)
- Friday Night Races (6:30 PM)
- Summer Performing Arts: Beauty & the Beast (7 PM)
- (editor's pick)To Moth or Not to Moth (8 PM)