OmniUpdate Training for Beginners
Monday, July 29, 2013 1:30 PM - 3 PM
Contact: Carrie Herrig 701.777.0720
Contact Dept: Human Resources and Payroll Services
Carnegie Hall 7
250 Centennial Dr.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Prerequisite: You must be a registered content developer with access to OmniUpdate to take this course. If you do not have access to OmniUpdate, please complete the New User Request form at UND.edu/web-support/form-users.cfm.
Get started or brush up on OmniUpdate basics. You will learn how to add images, format text, create tables, and set page properties for search engine optimization.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- High School Girls' Soccer Team Camp (All Day)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- Stretch with Steph (8 AM)
- Dietitian Drop-Ins (8 AM)
- (editor's pick)Alice Animation Advanced Camp (9 AM)
- Boys Basketball Summer Little Hoopers (9 AM)
- The Young Scientists & Engineers Academy (9 AM)
- (editor's pick)NDMOA Summer Art Camp (9:30 AM)
- Swim North Dakota (10 AM)
- cScibot Lego Advanced Camp (1 PM)
- ViPR (4:30 PM)
- ZUMBA (6 PM)