Running, Reading & Reconciling Key Finance Reports in PeopleSoft
Tuesday, July 23, 2013 9 AM - 10:30 AM
Contact: Carrie Herrig 701.777.0720
Contact Dept: Human Resources and Payroll Services
Gamble Hall Lanterman Center
293 Centennial Dr.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Prerequisite: Must have previously attended either a "Budgets Overview Inquiry" or "Budget versus Cash Inquiry" U2 session and must have a PeopleSoft user ID and password for Finance Module.
This training provides the tools necessary to navigate through PeopleSoft in order to run, read, and understand PeopleSoft financial reports. Important tips will be provided to help you recognize why, when, and how to reconcile revenue and expense transactions posted to your funds. Troubleshooting tips and tools to help you resolve budgeting errors will also be provided. This session includes hands-on practice activities.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking and Transportation Services, 3925 Campus Rd Stop 9030 (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday).
Other Events on This Day
- Girl's Basketball All Day/Overnight Camp (12 AM)
- UND Hockey School Week 3 (All Day)
- Moths of North Dakota Art Exhibit (All Day)
- Jennifer Soupir-Fremstad Doctoral Examination (8 AM)
- Stretch with Steph (8 AM)
- Dietitian Drop-Ins (8 AM)
- cScibot Lego Advanced Camp (9 AM)
- North Dakota Strength Athletic Development Camp (9 AM)
- NDMOA Summer Art Camp (9:30 AM)
- Preschool Storytime (10 AM)
- Swim North Dakota (10 AM)
- (editor's pick)Popping for Scholarships (11 AM)
- cScibot Lego Intro Camp (1 PM)
- CycleFit (4 PM)
- Tabata (4:15 PM)
- Weight Watchers at Work (4:45 PM)
- 20/20/20 (5:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)Concerts in the Garden: Elliott Brood (6 PM)
- PiYo Strength (6:45 PM)
- Summer Performing Arts: Beauty & the Beast (7 PM)
- Mother Goose - Storybook Theatre for pre-k (9 PM)