Budgets Overview Inquiry
Wednesday, September 11, 2013 8:30 AM - 11:30 AM
Contact: Carrie Herrig 701.777.0720
Contact Dept: Human Resources and Payroll Services
Gamble Hall Lanterman Center
293 Centennial Dr.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Prerequisite: PeopleSoft user ID and password for Finance Module, a local fund number, and/or an appropriated fund number.
This training provides the tools necessary to navigate through PeopleSoft to find your department's budget and cash balance; utilizes PeopleSoft to track your department's budget, cash, revenue, and expenditures; shows you how to complete a budget journal. The session also includes hands-on practice activities.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking and Transportation Services, 3925 Campus Rd Stop 9030 (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday).
Other Events on This Day
- (editor's pick)Exceptional UND Photo Contest (All Day)
- Sunrise Yoga (6:15 AM)
- Morning Reformer Pilates (6:15 AM)
- Stretch with Steph (8 AM)
- Dietitian Drop-Ins (8 AM)
- Effective Time and Meeting Management (8:30 AM)
- Basic Computer Class - Drop-In Computer Help (10 AM)
- (editor's pick)Study Abroad Fair (10 AM)
- Powerhouse Toastmasters Club Meeting (12:10 PM)
- Weight Watchers at Work (12:15 PM)
- Flu Vaccinations @ The Grand Forks Public Library (3 PM)
- Beginner Cycling (4 PM)
- Tabata (4:15 PM)
- Soccer vs. North Dakota State (4:30 PM)
- Boot Camp with Billy (5 PM)
- Cardio Kick! (6 PM)
- Airline Pilots Association Meeting (7 PM)
- ZUMBA (7:15 PM)
- Swing Dance (8:30 PM)