Asset Management, Insurance & Surplus Property
Tuesday, September 10, 2013 9 AM - 10:30 AM
Contact: Carrie Herrig 701.777.0720
Contact Dept: Human Resources and Payroll Services
Memorial Union Lecture Bowl
2901 University Ave.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
This session gives instruction and leads discussion on how to perform annual inventories using PeopleSoft. It will also cover basic information that departments should know about Asset Management, Insurance issues, and Surplus Property.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- Stretch with Steph (8 AM)
- Dietitian Drop-Ins (8 AM)
- Preschool Storytime (10 AM)
- Women's Golf at Montana (10 AM)
- (editor's pick)Exceptional UND: Realizing the Vision (3:30 PM)
- Turbo Kick (4 PM)
- Weight Watchers at Work (4:45 PM)
- Cheap, Fast, and Healthy (5:30 PM)
- ZUMBA (7:15 PM)
- Night Ride (8 PM)
- Hip Hop (8:45 PM)