Creating Online Forms in OmniUpdate
Tuesday, September 17, 2013 1:30 PM - 2:30 PM
Contact: Carrie Herrig 701.777.0720
Contact Dept: Human Resources and Payroll Services
370 Oxford St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Prerequisite: You must be a registered content developer with access to OmniUpdate to take this course. If you do not have access to OmniUpdate, please complete the New User Request form at UND.edu/web-support/form-users.cfm. You also must be familiar with the basic operations of OmniUpdate to take this course.
Go paperless by converting your paper or PDF forms into online forms through OmniUpdate. This course will focus on creating different types of forms in OmniUpdate that can be sent directly to your e-mail account.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking and Transportation Services, 3925 Campus Rd Stop 9030 (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday).
Other Events on This Day
- Exceptional UND Photo Contest (All Day)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- Murex Petroleum Corporation - Interviewing (8 AM)
- Stretch with Steph (8 AM)
- Dietitian Drop-Ins (8 AM)
- Submit Your Outstanding Faculty Award Nominations (8 AM)
- Borrow a naturalist (8:30 AM)
- Preschool Storytime (10 AM)
- Women's Golf North Dakota Fall Classic (10 AM)
- UND Art Collections Exhibition (12 PM)
- Celebrate Constitution Day (1 PM)
- Farewell Reception for Becky Lamboley (3:30 PM)
- Turbo Kick (4 PM)
- (editor's pick)Reception for UND Art Collections Exhibition (4:30 PM)
- Career Fair Success Session (5 PM)
- Cheap, Fast, and Healthy (5:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)Great Reads Book Club (7 PM)
- (editor's pick)This & That Book Club (7 PM)
- ZUMBA (7:15 PM)
- CANCELED: Night Ride (8 PM)
- Hip Hop (8:45 PM)