Monday, August 26, 2013 12:30 PM - 4:30 PM
Contact: Carrie Herrig 701.777.0720
Contact Dept: Human Resources and Payroll Services
Skalicky Tech Incubator 211
4300 James Ray Dr.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
This session is required by State Fleet for all UND employees who drive State Fleet vehicles on a regular (monthly) basis, received a traffic violation, or had an accident while operating a State Fleet vehicle. Employees are encouraged to bring a family member (spouse or dependents). This session may also reduce your North Dakota insurance premiums and possibly remove points from your driving record.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking and Transportation Services, 3925 Campus Rd Stop 9030 (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday).
Other Events on This Day
- Intramural Flag Football Online Registration (All Day)
- Intramural Volleyball Online Registration (All Day)
- Intramural Dodgeball Online Registration (All Day)
- Intramural Inline Hockey Online Registration (All Day)
- Last day for advancement to candidacy for all graduate students planning to graduate in December (All Day)
- Specialty Group Exercise Registration (All Day)
- Welcome Weekend (8 AM)
- New Music Major Orientation Day (8 AM)
- Stretch with Steph (8 AM)
- Dietitian Drop-Ins (8 AM)
- (editor's pick)Welcome Convocation (2 PM)
- Beginning of Instruction (4 PM)