OmniUpdate Organization Templates
Wednesday, September 18, 2013 1:30 PM - 3 PM
Contact: Carrie Herrig 701.777.0720
Contact Dept: Human Resources and Payroll Services
370 Oxford St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Prerequisite: You must be a registered content developer with access to OmniUpdate to take this course. If you do not have access to OmniUpdate, please complete the New User Request form at UND.edu/web-support/form-users.cfm. You also must be familiar with the basic operations of OmniUpdate to take this course.
Learn how to configure your organization template to make your site your own. This course is recommended only for users working with a customizable organization templates, such as student organizations/clubs, faculty sites and UND affiliates.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking and Transportation Services, 3925 Campus Rd Stop 9030 (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday).
Other Events on This Day
- Exceptional UND Photo Contest (All Day)
- Sunrise Yoga (6:15 AM)
- Morning Reformer Pilates (6:15 AM)
- Stretch with Steph (8 AM)
- Dietitian Drop-Ins (8 AM)
- (editor's pick)Submit Your Outstanding Faculty Award Nominations (8 AM)
- Borrow a naturalist (8:30 AM)
- New Employee Orientation (9 AM)
- Basic Computer Class - Drop-In Computer Help (10 AM)
- UND Art Collections Exhibition (12 PM)
- Training Zone (12 PM)
- Powerhouse Toastmasters Club Meeting (12:10 PM)
- Weight Watchers at Work (12:15 PM)
- Community Coalitions Working Collaboratively to Address Underage Drinking Webinar (1 PM)
- Grand Forks Public Library Board Meeting (3 PM)
- Beginner Cycling (4 PM)
- Tabata (4:15 PM)
- Boot Camp with Billy (5 PM)
- Northern Ink Writer's Group @ GFPL (6 PM)
- Cardio Kick! (6 PM)
- ZUMBA (7:15 PM)
- Swing Dance (8:30 PM)