OmniUpdate Training (Advanced)
Tuesday, August 6, 2013 1:30 PM - 3 PM
Contact: Carrie Herrig 701.777.0720
Contact Dept: Human Resources and Payroll Services
Carnegie Hall 7
250 Centennial Dr.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Prerequisite: You must be a registered content developer with access to OmniUpdate to take this course. If you do not have access to OmniUpdate, please complete the New User Request form at UND.edu/web-support/form-users.cfm. You also must be familiar with the basic operations of OmniUpdate to take this course.
Now that you know the basics of OmniUpdate, take your pages to the next level by incorporating new content layout techniques, tables and online forms.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Grades due at noon (All Day)
- Lincoln In North Dakota Exhibit (All Day)
- Sign Your Wellness Center E-Waiver (All Day)
- Stretch with Steph (8 AM)
- Dietitian Drop-Ins (8 AM)
- Dal Segno Chamber Music & Orchestra Camp (9 AM)
- Purchasing Policies and Procedures (9 AM)
- NDMOA Summer Art Camp (9:30 AM)
- PaymentNet Training (9:30 AM)
- Preschool Storytime (10 AM)
- Bookworms Book Club (10:30 AM)
- Tour of the Grand Forks Senior Center (11 AM)
- Popping for Scholarships (11 AM)
- Handling Confrontational Customers (1 PM)
- Weight Watchers at Work (4:45 PM)
- (editor's pick)Lincoln In North Dakota (7 PM)
- Teen Advisory Board (TAB) @ the Grand Forks Public Library (7 PM)
- (editor's pick)Concerts in the Garden: The Pines and Charlie Parr (7:15 PM)