OmniUpdate Training (Advanced)
Tuesday, September 24, 2013 1:30 PM - 3 PM
Contact: Carrie Herrig 701.777.0720
Contact Dept: Human Resources and Payroll Services
370 Oxford St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Prerequisite: You must be a registered content developer with access to OmniUpdate to take this course. If you do not have access to OmniUpdate, please complete the New User Request form at UND.edu/web-support/form-users.cfm. You also must be familiar with the basic operations of OmniUpdate to take this course.
Now that you know the basics of OmniUpdate, take your pages to the next level by incorporating new content layout techniques, tables and online forms.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking and Transportation Services, 3925 Campus Rd Stop 9030 (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday).
Other Events on This Day
- Last day graduation candidates may apply for a degree (All Day)
- Exceptional UND Photo Contest (All Day)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- Stretch with Steph (8 AM)
- Dietitian Drop-Ins (8 AM)
- (editor's pick)Submit Your Outstanding Faculty Award Nominations (8 AM)
- PeopleSoft Account Numbers (9 AM)
- Preschool Storytime (10 AM)
- Men's Golf at SDSU (10 AM)
- UND Art Collections Exhibition (12 PM)
- Hill Air Force Base Info Session (1 PM)
- Turbo Kick (4 PM)
- Career Fair Success Session (5 PM)
- Cheap, Fast, and Healthy (5:30 PM)
- Peace Corps Info Session (6 PM)
- Hess Corporation Info Session (7 PM)
- ZUMBA (7:15 PM)
- Night Ride (8 PM)
- Hip Hop (8:45 PM)