OmniUpdate Training for Beginners
Monday, September 23, 2013 1:30 PM - 3 PM
Contact: Carrie Herrig 701.777.0720
Contact Dept: Human Resources and Payroll Services
370 Oxford St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Prerequisite: You must be a registered content developer with access to OmniUpdate to take this course. If you do not have access to OmniUpdate, please complete the New User Request form at UND.edu/web-support/form-users.cfm.
Get started or brush up on OmniUpdate basics. You will learn how to add images, format text, create tables, and set page properties for search engine optimization.
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Exceptional UND Photo Contest (All Day)
- Men's Tennis at Drake Invite (All Day)
- Sunrise Yoga (6:15 AM)
- Morning Reformer Pilates (6:15 AM)
- Submit Your Outstanding Faculty Award Nominations (8 AM)
- Stretch with Steph (8 AM)
- Dietitian Drop-Ins (8 AM)
- Men's Golf at SDSU (10 AM)
- Women's Golf at South Dakota State (10 AM)
- (editor's pick)UND Art Collections Exhibition (12 PM)
- Tabata (4:15 PM)
- Boot Camp with Billy (5 PM)
- CycleFit (5 PM)
- Turbo Kick (6 PM)
- Free Beginning Meditation Class (6:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)Road to Little Rock’ Documentary Film (7 PM)
- enCORE (7:15 PM)