(editor's pick)Community Connect Forum
Saturday, April 26, 2014 8:30 AM - 4 PM
Community Event, Conferences
Contact: Jason Miller 701.777.0675
Contact Dept: UND Center for Community Engagement
The Community Connect Forum brings together faculty, staff, and students from UND and community members from across the region for a conversation, farmed around a particular theme, about issues facing rural communities. The 2014 forum is being hosted by Emerado, N.D., and is on the topic of networked communities. There will be free parking available at the Emerado school. Pre-registration is recommended.
The forum, sponsored by the Center for Community Engagement, is held each year in a rural community. The forum is free of charge and transportation from UND's Memorial Union is provided. A complimentary lunch will be served by the host community.
For more information please go to our website www.communityengagement.und.edu.
Other Events on This Day
- Kujenga (12 AM)
- Women's Track & Field at UC San Diego Triton Invitational (All Day)
- Men's Track & Field at UC San Diego Triton Invitational (All Day)
- Medical, Nursing and Law Days (8:15 AM)
- Friends of the Grand Forks Public Library Book Sale (9 AM)
- Men's Golf at America Sky Championship (10 AM)
- Power Cycle (11 AM)
- Softball vs. Northern Colorado (12 PM)
- Tabata I (12:15 PM)
- UND Baseball vs. Seattle (2 PM)
- Guest Piano Masterclass (3 PM)
- Deltona Outdoor Volleyball Tournament (5 PM)
- Last of the Boys (7:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)Haydn's Creation (8 PM)
- (editor's pick)Teddy Geiger (9 PM)