(editor's pick)Defending the Caveman
Saturday, November 23, 2013 7:30 PM
Category: Community Event, Comedy
Contact: Betty Allan 701.777.2170
Contact Dept: Chester Fritz Auditorium
Chester Fritz Auditorium
3475 University Ave.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Relationships can be a laughing matter.
Defending the Caveman is the longest running solo play in Broadway history and now a celebrated worldwide success. Caveman has won the hearts of millions across the globe. Translated into 16 languages Caveman has been performed in more than 35 countries to date. Its “outrageously funny and surprisingly sweet exploration of the gender gap” (Chicago Sun Times) has made Defending the Caveman “a comic phenomenon” (New York Times).
Defending the Caveman was written by Rob Becker over the three year period during which he made an informal study of psychology, sociology and prehistory. Today more than 40 talented actors perform the record-breaking comedy worldwide.
With hysterical observation on contemporary feminism, masculine sensitivity and the erogenous zone, Defending the Caveman has found a way to mine the common themes of relationships that goes straight to the funny bone.
A Comedy that we can all relate to.
Purchase Tickets at Ticketmaster
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking and Transportation Services, 3925 Campus Rd Stop 9030 (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday).
Other Events on This Day
- Men's Swimming & Diving Northwestern Invite (All Day)
- Women's Swimming & Diving at Northwestern Invite (All Day)
- Geography Awareness Week (All Day)
- Medical, Nursing and Law Days (8:15 AM)
- Heightened Awareness: From the Ground Up (10 AM)
- Museum Family Day (10 AM)
- Power Cycle (11 AM)
- ND Met National Council Auditions and Public Master Class (11 AM)
- Opera Auditions (11:30 AM)
- UND Art Collections Exhibition (12 PM)
- Tabata (12:15 PM)
- Vocal Master Class (2:30 PM)
- Volleyball vs. Southern Utah (4 PM)
- Women's Hockey vs. Wisconsin (7:05 PM)
- Men's Hockey at BU (7:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)A Chorus Line (7:30 PM)
- Parallel Lives (9:30 PM)