(editor's pick)Winter wUNDerland
Saturday, December 7, 2013 7 PM
Cost: $15 advance/ $20 at the door
Category: Kids & Families, Holiday, Concert / Live Music
Contact: Betty Allan 701.777.2170
Contact Dept: Chester Fritz Auditorium
Chester Fritz Auditorium
3475 University Ave.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Surround yourself in the songs of the season and fill your heart with holiday cheer. The choirs of the UND Department of Music invite you to the second annual Winter wUNDerland holiday concert. This holiday extravaganza will feature more than 250 of UND’s finest musicians, performing a collection of timeless holiday music, from popular holiday songs to classic carols and everything in between.
The evening will include performances by the UND Concert Choir, Varsity Bards, Allegro Women’s Choir, Vivo Women’s Ensemble, Steel Pan Band, student soloists, and special guest Grand Cities Children's Choirs. Bring the whole family and celebrate the season with the UND Choirs!
Purchase tickets at Ticketmaster
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Men's Swimming U.S. Winter National Champs (All Day)
- Men's Diving Mizzou Invite (All Day)
- Men's Basketball at Butler (All Day)
- Women's Swimming at U.S. Winter National Champs (All Day)
- Women's Diving at Mizzou Invite (All Day)
- Women's Track & Field at Dakota Duals (12 PM)
- UND Art Collections Exhibition (12 PM)
- Men's Track & Field at Dakota Duals (12 PM)
- Tabata (12:15 PM)
- Women's Hockey at Clarkson (2 PM)
- (editor's pick)Christmas at the Empire (4 PM)
- Christmas in the Park (5:30 PM)
- Men's Hockey at Western Michigan (6:05 PM)