Wednesday, October 23, 2013 6:15 AM - 7 AM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Eagen 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Room 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Sunrise Yoga ― Level I
Start your morning off bright and early in this guided class that will tone, stretch, and strengthen your body. You will leave this class with sustainable energy to carry you through your day. It is better than a cup of coffee!
Class is held on Monday and Wednesday at 6:15 a.m. (45 minutes).
For safety reasons, this class is limited to 40 participants. Participation is first-come-first-serve.
Group Exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Intramural Badminton Online Registration (All Day)
- Intramural Indoor Ultimate Frisbee Online Registration (All Day)
- Denim Day (All Day)
- Help Us Keep the Little Ones Warm! (8 AM)
- OSHA 30 Hour (8 AM)
- Arts & Culture: Jennifer Preston (10 AM)
- Basic Computer Class - Drop-In Computer Help (10 AM)
- Target Table at the Union (10 AM)
- UND Art Collections Exhibition (12 PM)
- New to UND and Grand Forks – Join Us! (12 PM)
- Training Zone (12 PM)
- Structural Equation Modeling: Path Analysis (12 PM)
- Powerhouse Toastmasters Club Meeting (12:10 PM)
- Weight Watchers at Work (12:15 PM)
- Arts & Culture: Cultures of Curation Discussion (3:30 PM)
- Beginner Cycling (4 PM)
- Tabata (4:15 PM)
- Boot Camp with Billy (5 PM)
- Chilidog Cross Training Series (6 PM)
- Cardio Kick! (6 PM)
- (editor's pick)Arts & Culture: Persistence of Vision (7 PM)
- Classic Re-Reads (7 PM)
- ZUMBA (7:15 PM)
- Swing Dance (8:30 PM)
- East Coast Swing Dance Class (8:30 PM)