Monday, October 28, 2013 4:15 PM - 4:45 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Eagen 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Room 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Tabata ― Level III
Tabata—also known as the “4 minute workout—consists of 20 seconds of high intensity exercise followed by 10 seconds of rest in 4 minute intervals. Paired resistance training exercises are performed to energizing music. Get a great workout, improve your strength and cardiorespiratory fitness, and learn resistance training exercises in a challenging but fun environment.
Class is held on Monday and Wednesday at 4:15 p.m. For safety reasons, this class is limited to 20 participants. Participation is first-come-first-serve.
Group Exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Intramural Badminton Online Registration (All Day)
- Intramural Indoor Ultimate Frisbee Online Registration (All Day)
- Sunrise Yoga (6:15 AM)
- Mold Assessment Technician (8 AM)
- UND Art Collections Exhibition (12 PM)
- (editor's pick)HLC Faculty Open Forum (4 PM)
- (editor's pick)HLC Community Open Forum (4 PM)
- Boot Camp with Billy (5 PM)
- CycleFit (5 PM)
- Norway’s Health Care System (5 PM)
- Turbo Kick (6 PM)
- The Nine: ex-Hutterites in Search of Freedom (7 PM)
- enCORE (7:15 PM)
- (editor's pick)Faculty Cello and Piano Recital (8 PM)