Wednesday, October 2, 2013 7:15 PM - 8:15 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Eagen 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Room 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
ZUMBA ― Level III
ZUMBA is a fun, effective and simple fitness system inspired by Latin Dance! ZUMBA incorporates principles of interval training and resistance training to maximize caloric output, fat burning and total-body toning. It targets areas such as glutes, legs, arms, and ABS! These fitness methods are combined with explosive and exotic Latin music rhythms and dance moves. This dance-fitness fusion creates a party-like atmosphere that motivates everyone to be active, get in shape, and keep coming back for more!
Class is held on Tuesday at 7:15 p.m. (60 minutes), Thursday at 4 p.m. (60 minutes), and Friday at 2 p.m. (30 minutes). For safety reasons, this class is limited to 50 participants. Participation is first-come-first-serve.
Group Exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Intramural Basketball Online Registration (All Day)
- Intramural Indoor Soccer Online Registration (All Day)
- Intramural Ice Hockey Online Registration (All Day)
- Sunrise Yoga (6:15 AM)
- Morning Reformer Pilates (6:15 AM)
- Submit Your Outstanding Faculty Award Nominations (8 AM)
- Basic Computer Class - Drop-In Computer Help (10 AM)
- Tupperware Table at the Union (10 AM)
- (editor's pick)Fall Career Fair - Business/Liberal Arts/Health (11 AM)
- "Who Done It?" Book Club (12 PM)
- (editor's pick)Meet, Eat, & Learn (12 PM)
- UND Art Collections Exhibition (12 PM)
- Training Zone (12 PM)
- Powerhouse Toastmasters Club Meeting (12:10 PM)
- Weight Watchers at Work (12:15 PM)
- New Employee Orientation (1 PM)
- Teen Advisory Board (TAB) @ the Grand Forks Public Library (4 PM)
- Beginner Cycling (4 PM)
- Tabata (4:15 PM)
- Boot Camp with Billy (5 PM)
- Fast Enterprises Info Session (5:30 PM)
- Northern Ink Writers Group @ GFPL (6 PM)
- Cardio Kick! (6 PM)
- TIAA-CREF Financial Essentials Workshop "She's Got It: A Woman's Guide to Saving and Investing" (6 PM)
- Barr Engineering Info Session (6 PM)
- Swing Dance (8:30 PM)
- East Coast Swing Dance Class (8:30 PM)