Tuesday, December 3, 2013 7:15 PM - 8:15 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Eagen 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Room 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
ZUMBA ― Level III
ZUMBA is a fun, effective and simple fitness system inspired by Latin Dance! ZUMBA incorporates principles of interval training and resistance training to maximize caloric output, fat burning and total-body toning. It targets areas such as glutes, legs, arms, and ABS! These fitness methods are combined with explosive and exotic Latin music rhythms and dance moves. This dance-fitness fusion creates a party-like atmosphere that motivates everyone to be active, get in shape, and keep coming back for more!
Class is held on Tuesday at 7:15 p.m. (60 minutes), Thursday at 4 p.m. (60 minutes), and Friday at 2 p.m. (30 minutes). For safety reasons, this class is limited to 50 participants. Participation is first-come-first-serve.
Group Exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Holiday Sale (All Day)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- Preschool Storytime (10 AM)
- Ceramic Arts Holiday Sale (10 AM)
- Bookworms Book Club (10:30 AM)
- Tour of the Grand Forks Senior Center (11 AM)
- World AIDS Event (11 AM)
- UND Art Collections Exhibition (12 PM)
- On Teaching Seminar (12:30 PM)
- Public Town Hall Meeting for UND Law School Building Project (1 PM)
- OmniUpdate Training for Beginners (1:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)Email Etiquette (3 PM)
- Troy Toavs Doctoral Examination (3 PM)
- Turbo Kick (4 PM)
- INSANITY (5:15 PM)
- Cheap, Fast, and Healthy (5:30 PM)
- Christmas in the Park (5:30 PM)
- Evening Storytime @ GFPL (6 PM)
- (editor's pick)Global Visions Film Series: Bless Me Ultima (7 PM)
- STEM Café - Engineering a Greener Planet: An Electrical Engineers Role in Alternative Energy Systems Design (7 PM)
- Wind Ensemble & University Band Concert (8 PM)
- Night Ride (8 PM)
- Hip Hop (8:45 PM)