Friday, November 1, 2013 2 PM - 2:30 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Eagen 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Room 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
This event has been canceled.
�Cancelled due to continued instructor injury
ZUMBA ― Level III
ZUMBA is a fun, effective and simple fitness system inspired by Latin Dance! ZUMBA incorporates principles of interval training and resistance training to maximize caloric output, fat burning and total-body toning. It targets areas such as glutes, legs, arms, and ABS! These fitness methods are combined with explosive and exotic Latin music rhythms and dance moves. This dance-fitness fusion creates a party-like atmosphere that motivates everyone to be active, get in shape, and keep coming back for more!
Class is held on Tuesday at 7:15 p.m. (60 minutes), Thursday at 4 p.m. (60 minutes), and Friday at 2 p.m. (30 minutes). For safety reasons, this class is limited to 50 participants. Participation is first-come-first-serve.
Group Exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Mold Assessment Consultant (8 AM)
- (editor's pick)Breaking Bread and Conversation (9 AM)
- Thomas Clement Doctoral Examination (9 AM)
- (editor's pick)UND Fan Luncheon (11:30 AM)
- UND Art Collections Exhibition (12 PM)
- Mark McDonald Doctoral Examination (12 PM)
- The Dwindling of Revlon - Lecture by Professor Lyman Johnson (12:10 PM)
- (editor's pick)UND Young Professionals Luncheon (12:15 PM)
- Crock Pot Cooking (12:30 PM)
- Women's Hockey at Bemidji State (2:05 PM)
- Women's Swimming & Diving at Northern Iowa (3 PM)
- UND Voice Area Recital (3 PM)
- Biology Seminar (3 PM)
- Yoga Renewal (3:30 PM)
- Telescope Dedication (3:30 PM)
- Children's Chess Club @ GFPL (3:45 PM)
- Revolution (5 PM)
- Haunted Lab (5 PM)
- Piano Studio Recital (7 PM)
- Disney's Mulan & The Nightingale (7 PM)
- Men's Hockey vs. St. Cloud State (7:35 PM)
- Volleyball at Idaho State (8 PM)