Tuesday, October 15, 2013 8:45 PM - 9:30 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Eagen 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Room 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Hip Hop ― Level II
A high-impact cardio workout that frees you to enjoy the sensation of dance. An addictive fusion of the latest dance styles (funk, hip-hop, R & B, house, street jazz) and the hottest new sounds puts as much emphasis on having fun as breaking a sweat. New dance moves are taught sequentially, making dance routines simple and easy to follow! This class is for everyone, with or without a dance background.
Class is held on Tuesday at 8:45 p.m. (45 minutes).
For safety reasons, this class is limited to 50 participants. Participation is first-come-first-serve.
Group Exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Intramural Basketball Online Registration (All Day)
- Intramural Indoor Soccer Online Registration (All Day)
- Intramural Ice Hockey Online Registration (All Day)
- Specialty Group Exercise Registration (All Day)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- Help Us Keep the Little Ones Warm! (8 AM)
- Amazon Table at the Memorial Union (9 AM)
- Preschool Storytime (10 AM)
- UND Art Collections Exhibition (12 PM)
- Who Guards the Guardians? Internal Oversight in Intelligence Community (12 PM)
- The Wide World of Whole Grains (12:10 PM)
- Data Protection & Privacy (1 PM)
- Turbo Kick (4 PM)
- Cheap, Fast, and Healthy (5:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)To Write Love On Her Arms (7 PM)
- (editor's pick)Great Reads Book Club (7 PM)
- Music Faculty Lecture Series - Catherine Tlusty (7 PM)
- ZUMBA (7:15 PM)
- Night Ride (8 PM)