Boot Camp with Billy
Wednesday, September 25, 2013 5 PM - 5:45 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Eagen 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Room 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Boot Camp with Billy ― Level II
Run, jump, lift, push, crunch, and party in this 45-minute, high-energy Boot Camp style class! Individuals of all fitness levels will get a wholesome cardio-based calisthenic workout while having a hoot with your friends and Billy. Come to increase endurance, build strength, cross train, or just get fit! It's going to be awesome.
Class is held on Monday and Wednesday at 5 p.m. (45 minutes).
For safety reasons, this class is limited to 25 participants. Participation is first-come-first serve.
Group Exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- (editor's pick)Denim Day (All Day)
- Exceptional UND Photo Contest (All Day)
- Sunrise Yoga (6:15 AM)
- Morning Reformer Pilates (6:15 AM)
- Stretch with Steph (8 AM)
- Dietitian Drop-Ins (8 AM)
- (editor's pick)Submit Your Outstanding Faculty Award Nominations (8 AM)
- Leading with a Positive Attitude (8:30 AM)
- Running, Reading & Reconciling Key Finance Reports in PeopleSoft (9 AM)
- Basic Computer Class - Drop-In Computer Help (10 AM)
- Not Just Friends: Identifying & Recovering from Emotional Affairs (10:30 AM)
- UND Art Collections Exhibition (12 PM)
- Training Zone (12 PM)
- (editor's pick)Career Fair Success Session (12 PM)
- Powerhouse Toastmasters Club Meeting (12:10 PM)
- Our $250 Benefit: HealthyBlue and Health Club Credit (12:10 PM)
- Weight Watchers at Work (12:15 PM)
- New Employee Orientation (1 PM)
- Visa Issues & Hiring International Faculty & Staff (1 PM)
- Healthy Snacks (3 PM)
- Beginner Cycling (4 PM)
- Tabata (4:15 PM)
- Executive Briefing (5:30 PM)
- Defensive Driving (6 PM)
- Cardio Kick! (6 PM)
- Classic Re-Reads (7 PM)
- "A Day In The Life of an Airline Pilot" Guest Speaker (7 PM)
- Detention and Degrading Treatment (7 PM)
- ZUMBA (7:15 PM)
- Swing Dance (8:30 PM)
- East Coast Swing Dance Class (8:30 PM)