Boot Camp with Billy
Wednesday, October 2, 2013 5 PM - 5:45 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Eagen 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Room 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Boot Camp with Billy ― Level II
Run, jump, lift, push, crunch, and party in this 45-minute, high-energy Boot Camp style class! Individuals of all fitness levels will get a wholesome cardio-based calisthenic workout while having a hoot with your friends and Billy. Come to increase endurance, build strength, cross train, or just get fit! It's going to be awesome.
Class is held on Monday and Wednesday at 5 p.m. (45 minutes).
For safety reasons, this class is limited to 25 participants. Participation is first-come-first serve.
Group Exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Intramural Basketball Online Registration (All Day)
- Intramural Indoor Soccer Online Registration (All Day)
- Intramural Ice Hockey Online Registration (All Day)
- Sunrise Yoga (6:15 AM)
- Morning Reformer Pilates (6:15 AM)
- Submit Your Outstanding Faculty Award Nominations (8 AM)
- Basic Computer Class - Drop-In Computer Help (10 AM)
- Tupperware Table at the Union (10 AM)
- (editor's pick)Fall Career Fair - Business/Liberal Arts/Health (11 AM)
- "Who Done It?" Book Club (12 PM)
- (editor's pick)Meet, Eat, & Learn (12 PM)
- UND Art Collections Exhibition (12 PM)
- Training Zone (12 PM)
- Powerhouse Toastmasters Club Meeting (12:10 PM)
- Weight Watchers at Work (12:15 PM)
- New Employee Orientation (1 PM)
- Teen Advisory Board (TAB) @ the Grand Forks Public Library (4 PM)
- Beginner Cycling (4 PM)
- Tabata (4:15 PM)
- Fast Enterprises Info Session (5:30 PM)
- Northern Ink Writers Group @ GFPL (6 PM)
- Cardio Kick! (6 PM)
- TIAA-CREF Financial Essentials Workshop "She's Got It: A Woman's Guide to Saving and Investing" (6 PM)
- Barr Engineering Info Session (6 PM)
- ZUMBA (7:15 PM)
- Swing Dance (8:30 PM)