Boot Camp with Billy
Wednesday, October 23, 2013 5 PM - 5:45 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Eagen 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Room 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Boot Camp with Billy ― Level II
Run, jump, lift, push, crunch, and party in this 45-minute, high-energy Boot Camp style class! Individuals of all fitness levels will get a wholesome cardio-based calisthenic workout while having a hoot with your friends and Billy. Come to increase endurance, build strength, cross train, or just get fit! It's going to be awesome.
Class is held on Monday and Wednesday at 5 p.m. (45 minutes).
For safety reasons, this class is limited to 25 participants. Participation is first-come-first serve.
Group Exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Denim Day (All Day)
- Intramural Badminton Online Registration (All Day)
- Intramural Indoor Ultimate Frisbee Online Registration (All Day)
- Sunrise Yoga (6:15 AM)
- OSHA 30 Hour (8 AM)
- Help Us Keep the Little Ones Warm! (8 AM)
- Basic Computer Class - Drop-In Computer Help (10 AM)
- Arts & Culture: Jennifer Preston (10 AM)
- Target Table at the Union (10 AM)
- UND Art Collections Exhibition (12 PM)
- Training Zone (12 PM)
- Structural Equation Modeling: Path Analysis (12 PM)
- New to UND and Grand Forks – Join Us! (12 PM)
- Powerhouse Toastmasters Club Meeting (12:10 PM)
- Weight Watchers at Work (12:15 PM)
- Arts & Culture: Cultures of Curation Discussion (3:30 PM)
- Beginner Cycling (4 PM)
- Tabata (4:15 PM)
- Cardio Kick! (6 PM)
- Chilidog Cross Training Series (6 PM)
- Classic Re-Reads (7 PM)
- (editor's pick)Arts & Culture: Persistence of Vision (7 PM)
- ZUMBA (7:15 PM)
- Swing Dance (8:30 PM)