Boot Camp with Billy
Wednesday, November 13, 2013 5 PM - 5:45 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Eagen 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Room 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Boot Camp with Billy ― Level II
Run, jump, lift, push, crunch, and party in this 45-minute, high-energy Boot Camp style class! Individuals of all fitness levels will get a wholesome cardio-based calisthenic workout while having a hoot with your friends and Billy. Come to increase endurance, build strength, cross train, or just get fit! It's going to be awesome.
Class is held on Monday and Wednesday at 5 p.m. (45 minutes).
For safety reasons, this class is limited to 25 participants. Participation is first-come-first serve.
Group Exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Sunrise Yoga (6:15 AM)
- International Education Week (8 AM)
- Essential Skills for Meaningful Supervision (8:30 AM)
- Budgets Overview Inquiry (8:30 AM)
- Northern Ink & NaNoWriMo Write In (9 AM)
- ND Industrial Commission Oil & Gas Division Hearing (9 AM)
- Basic Computer Class - Drop-In Computer Help (10 AM)
- (editor's pick)Meet, Eat, & Learn (12 PM)
- UND Art Collections Exhibition (12 PM)
- Training Zone (12 PM)
- Tri-College Career & Internship Fair (12 PM)
- International Education Week: Women's Center: Meet, Eat and Learn: World View of Women (12 PM)
- 'The Round House' Seminar (12 PM)
- Powerhouse Toastmasters Club Meeting (12:10 PM)
- Weight Watchers at Work (12:15 PM)
- Smart Government: How Federal Investments Improve the Lives of North Dakotans (12:15 PM)
- Microsoft Outlook 2010: Level 1 (Beginning) - CANCELLED (1 PM)
- Creating Online Forms in OmniUpdate (1:30 PM)
- Beginner Cycling (4 PM)
- (editor's pick)Gorecki Alumni Center LEED Platinum Reception (4 PM)
- CANCELED: Tabata (4:15 PM)
- Cardio Kick! (6 PM)
- Chilidog Cross Training Series (6 PM)
- Men's Basketball vs. Minnesota Morris (7 PM)
- DeLIGHTful Desserts (8 PM)
- Swing Dance (8:30 PM)
- East Coast Swing Dance Class (8:30 PM)