Wednesday, September 4, 2013 6 PM - 7 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Eagen 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Room 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Cardio Kick! ― Level III
Kickboxing moves that burn fat and build muscle. This total body tune-up infuses aerobics with martial arts and basic boxing moves. A great workout for toning the upper body, and shaping your legs and glutes. The only class at UND where it's okay to kick the instructor!
Class is held on Wednesday at 6 p.m. (60 minutes).
For safety reasons, this class is limited to 30 participants. Participation is first-come-first-serve.
Group Exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Intramural Flag Football Online Registration (All Day)
- Intramural Volleyball Online Registration (All Day)
- Intramural Dodgeball Online Registration (All Day)
- Intramural Inline Hockey Online Registration (All Day)
- Last day to add a full-term course or drop without record (All Day)
- Last day to change to or from audit grading for a full-term course (All Day)
- Specialty Group Exercise Registration (All Day)
- Sunrise Yoga (6:15 AM)
- Stretch with Steph (8 AM)
- Dietitian Drop-Ins (8 AM)
- Basic Computer Class - Drop-In Computer Help (10 AM)
- (editor's pick)Fall Volunteer Recruitment Day (10 AM)
- "Who Done It?" Book Club (12 PM)
- Powerhouse Toastmasters Club Meeting (12:10 PM)
- Weight Watchers at Work (12:15 PM)
- New Employee Orientation (1 PM)
- Teen Advisory Board (TAB) @ the Grand Forks Public Library (4 PM)
- Beginner Cycling (4 PM)
- Tabata (4:15 PM)
- Boot Camp with Billy (5 PM)
- Northern Ink Writers Group @ GFPL (6 PM)
- Empire Theatre Company Auditions (7 PM)
- House Party (7 PM)
- ZUMBA (7:15 PM)
- Swing Dance (8:30 PM)
- East Coast Swing Dance Class (8:30 PM)