Wednesday, November 20, 2013 6 PM - 7 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Eagen 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Room 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Cardio Kick! ― Level III
Kickboxing moves that burn fat and build muscle. This total body tune-up infuses aerobics with martial arts and basic boxing moves. A great workout for toning the upper body, and shaping your legs and glutes. The only class at UND where it's okay to kick the instructor!
Class is held on Wednesday at 6 p.m. (60 minutes).
For safety reasons, this class is limited to 30 participants. Participation is first-come-first-serve.
Group Exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- (editor's pick)Denim Day (All Day)
- Geography Awareness Week (All Day)
- Sunrise Yoga (6:15 AM)
- Running, Reading, & Reconciling Key Finance Reports in PeopleSoft (9 AM)
- Wal-Mart Table at the Union (9:30 AM)
- Basic Computer Class - Drop-In Computer Help (10 AM)
- Indian Taco Sale (10:30 AM)
- UND Art Collections Exhibition (12 PM)
- Training Zone (12 PM)
- New to UND and Grand Forks – Join Us! (12 PM)
- Powerhouse Toastmasters Club Meeting (12:10 PM)
- Weight Watchers at Work (12:15 PM)
- Defensive Driving (12:30 PM)
- New Employee Orientation (1 PM)
- Creating Positive Relationships through Effective Communication (2:30 PM)
- Grand Forks Public Library Board Meeting (3 PM)
- Beginner Cycling (4 PM)
- Tabata (4:15 PM)
- Boot Camp with Billy (5 PM)
- Northern Ink Writer's Group @ GFPL (6 PM)
- Chilidog Cross Training Series (6 PM)
- SuperSmoothies (6:15 PM)
- American Indian Film Festival (7 PM)
- Swing Dance (8:30 PM)
- East Coast Swing Dance Class (8:30 PM)