Wednesday, October 16, 2013 8:30 PM - 9:30 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Eagen 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Room 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Swing Dance ― Level II
Swing dancing is a fun, high intensity workout that combines flexibility, strength, and especially cardiovascular activity into a fully synergistic workout. Dancers will participate in a fun and social environment while getting a great workout at the same time. The class will dance to classic swing music from the era and brand new swing music from current popular artists. All skill levels are welcome for the Beginners Swing. No prior dance experience is needed.
Class is held on Wednesday at 8:30 p.m. (60 minutes).
For safety reasons, this class is limited to 50 participants. Participation is first-come-first-serve.
Group Exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Intramural Basketball Online Registration (All Day)
- Intramural Indoor Soccer Online Registration (All Day)
- Specialty Group Exercise Registration (All Day)
- Sunrise Yoga (6:15 AM)
- Morning Reformer Pilates (6:15 AM)
- Help Us Keep the Little Ones Warm! (8 AM)
- New Employee Orientation (9 AM)
- Basic Computer Class - Drop-In Computer Help (10 AM)
- (editor's pick)UND Fall Grad Expo (11 AM)
- UND Art Collections Exhibition (12 PM)
- Training Zone (12 PM)
- Structural Equation Modeling: Confirmatory Factor Analysis (12 PM)
- Powerhouse Toastmasters Club Meeting (12:10 PM)
- Weight Watchers at Work (12:15 PM)
- (editor's pick)Diversity Town Hall (12:30 PM)
- Grand Forks Public Library Board Meeting (3 PM)
- Beginner Cycling (4 PM)
- Empty Bowl Project! (4 PM)
- Tabata (4:15 PM)
- Boot Camp with Billy (5 PM)
- Chilidog Cross Training Series (6 PM)
- Cardio Kick! (6 PM)
- Northern Ink Writer's Group @ GFPL (6 PM)
- ZUMBA (7:15 PM)
- East Coast Swing Dance Class (8:30 PM)