Wednesday, October 23, 2013 8:30 PM - 9:30 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Eagen 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Room 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Swing Dance ― Level II
Swing dancing is a fun, high intensity workout that combines flexibility, strength, and especially cardiovascular activity into a fully synergistic workout. Dancers will participate in a fun and social environment while getting a great workout at the same time. The class will dance to classic swing music from the era and brand new swing music from current popular artists. All skill levels are welcome for the Beginners Swing. No prior dance experience is needed.
Class is held on Wednesday at 8:30 p.m. (60 minutes).
For safety reasons, this class is limited to 50 participants. Participation is first-come-first-serve.
Group Exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Denim Day (All Day)
- Intramural Badminton Online Registration (All Day)
- Intramural Indoor Ultimate Frisbee Online Registration (All Day)
- Sunrise Yoga (6:15 AM)
- OSHA 30 Hour (8 AM)
- Help Us Keep the Little Ones Warm! (8 AM)
- Basic Computer Class - Drop-In Computer Help (10 AM)
- Arts & Culture: Jennifer Preston (10 AM)
- Target Table at the Union (10 AM)
- UND Art Collections Exhibition (12 PM)
- Training Zone (12 PM)
- Structural Equation Modeling: Path Analysis (12 PM)
- New to UND and Grand Forks – Join Us! (12 PM)
- Powerhouse Toastmasters Club Meeting (12:10 PM)
- Weight Watchers at Work (12:15 PM)
- Arts & Culture: Cultures of Curation Discussion (3:30 PM)
- Beginner Cycling (4 PM)
- Tabata (4:15 PM)
- Boot Camp with Billy (5 PM)
- Cardio Kick! (6 PM)
- Chilidog Cross Training Series (6 PM)
- Classic Re-Reads (7 PM)
- (editor's pick)Arts & Culture: Persistence of Vision (7 PM)
- ZUMBA (7:15 PM)