CANCELED - Swing Dance
Wednesday, December 4, 2013 8:30 PM - 9:30 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Eagen 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Room 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
This event has been canceled.
�Cancelled due to inclement weather.
Swing Dance ― Level II
Swing dancing is a fun, high intensity workout that combines flexibility, strength, and especially cardiovascular activity into a fully synergistic workout. Dancers will participate in a fun and social environment while getting a great workout at the same time. The class will dance to classic swing music from the era and brand new swing music from current popular artists. All skill levels are welcome for the Beginners Swing. No prior dance experience is needed.
Class is held on Wednesday at 8:30 p.m. (60 minutes).
For safety reasons, this class is limited to 50 participants. Participation is first-come-first-serve.
Group Exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Holiday Sale (All Day)
- Sunrise Yoga (6:15 AM)
- (editor's pick)Difficult Conversations and The Lost Art of Listening (8:30 AM)
- New Employee Orientation (9 AM)
- Americorps Funding Workshop (9:30 AM)
- Ceramic Arts Holiday Sale (10 AM)
- Basic Computer Class - Drop-In Computer Help (10 AM)
- Women's Basketball at Milwaukee (11 AM)
- UND Art Collections Exhibition (12 PM)
- Meet, Eat, & Learn (12 PM)
- "Who Done It?" Book Club (12 PM)
- Training Zone (12 PM)
- Powerhouse Toastmasters Club Meeting (12:10 PM)
- Weight Watchers at Work (12:15 PM)
- Beginner Cycling (4 PM)
- Teen Advisory Board (TAB) @ the Grand Forks Public Library (4 PM)
- Tabata (4:15 PM)
- SuperSmoothies (5 PM)
- Boot Camp with Billy (5 PM)
- Christmas in the Park (5:30 PM)
- Cardio Kick! (6 PM)
- Northern Ink Writers Group @ GFPL (6 PM)
- (editor's pick)Frank Warren's PostSecret - CANCELED (7 PM)
- East Coast Swing Dance Class (8:30 PM)