Thursday, September 5, 2013 12:15 PM - 12:45 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Eagen 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Room 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Lunch Crunch ― Level I
This 30 minute is fused into a continuous format where cardiovascular exercise, strength training, and flexibility are balanced. Participants can expect low to moderate intensity levels at each class. Get in, get a workout, and get on with your day!
Class is held on Thursday at 12:15 p.m. (30 minutes)
For safety reasons, this class is limited to 20 participants. Participation is first-come-first-serve.
Group Exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking and Transportation Services, 3925 Campus Rd Stop 9030 (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday).
Other Events on This Day
- Intramural Dodgeball Online Registration (All Day)
- Intramural Inline Hockey Online Registration (All Day)
- Specialty Group Exercise Registration (All Day)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- Stretch with Steph (8 AM)
- Dietitian Drop-Ins (8 AM)
- Toddler Storytime (10 AM)
- Potato Bowl Baked Potato Bar (11 AM)
- (editor's pick)Groundbreaking for UND Athletics High Performance Center (1:30 PM)
- ZUMBA (4 PM)
- University Senate Meeting (4:05 PM)
- (editor's pick)Potato Bowl French Fry Feed (4:30 PM)
- Library U @ GFPL! Learn about M.O.O.C! (6 PM)
- Cardio Sculpt (6:15 PM)
- Classic Rock Cycle (6:15 PM)
- (editor's pick)Book Signing: Marilyn Hagerty (7 PM)
- House Party (7 PM)
- enCORE (7:15 PM)
- Yoga Strength (8 PM)
- Night Ride (8 PM)