Friday, September 6, 2013 3:30 PM - 4:15 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Eagen 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Room 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Yoga Renewal ― Level I
Refresh, relax, and rejuvenate with 45 minutes of Yoga Renewal. This low-intensity class is designed for exercise enthusiasts who need to rest and recover from a hard week of exercise. You will leave this class feeling loose, energetic, and positive. Namaste!
Class is held on Friday at 3:30 p.m. (45 minutes).
For safety reasons, this class is limited to 40 participants. Participation is first-come-first-serve.
Group Exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Specialty Group Exercise Registration (All Day)
- Stretch with Steph (8 AM)
- Dietitian Drop-Ins (8 AM)
- Women's Golf at Concordia College (10 AM)
- Volleyball at UAB (12:30 PM)
- ZUMBA (2 PM)
- Soccer at Western Illinois (3 PM)
- Children's Chess Club @ GFPL (3:45 PM)
- (editor's pick)Potato Bowl 10K Run & Tater Tot Trot (4 PM)
- Revolution (5 PM)
- Men's Cross Country at Oz Memorial (5 PM)
- Volleyball at Austin Peay (5 PM)
- Women's Cross Country at Oz Memorial (5:30 PM)
- Friday Night Races (6:30 PM)
- House Party (7 PM)