Thursday, September 19, 2013 8 PM - 9 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Eagen 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Room 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Yoga Strength ― Level II
This Vinyasa style yoga class stretches, strengthens, and tones the entire body. Vinyasa means "to flow with breath" and each pose flows into the next to balance and focus the mind and create energy. Basic yoga poses and sun salutations are combined to provide a well-rounded yoga class. Any member can attend; prior experience is not necessary.
Class is held on Thursday at 8 p.m. (60 minutes).
For safety reasons, this class is limited to 40 participants. Participation is first-come-first-serve.
Group Exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking and Transportation Services, 3925 Campus Rd Stop 9030 (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday).
Other Events on This Day
- Exceptional UND Photo Contest (All Day)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- Stretch with Steph (8 AM)
- Dietitian Drop-Ins (8 AM)
- (editor's pick)Submit Your Outstanding Faculty Award Nominations (8 AM)
- Borrow a naturalist (8:30 AM)
- Toddler Storytime (10 AM)
- Helpful Hints for Faculty Who Supervise Staff (10 AM)
- Coffee, Cookies & Conversation (10 AM)
- UND Art Collections Exhibition (12 PM)
- Lunch & Learn (12 PM)
- Training Zone (12 PM)
- Lunch Crunch (12:15 PM)
- Creating Open Communication Channels in the Workplace (1 PM)
- ZUMBA (4 PM)
- Library U @ GFPL! Genealogy with Michael Swanson (Part 2) (6 PM)
- Cardio Sculpt (6:15 PM)
- Classic Rock Cycle (6:15 PM)
- India Cultural Night (6:30 PM)
- A Good Yarn Knitting Group @ GFPL (7 PM)
- GFPL Animaga Club (7 PM)
- (editor's pick)Affordable Care Act Forum (7 PM)
- Health Reform - Affordable Care Act Forum (7 PM)
- enCORE (7:15 PM)
- (editor's pick)Escanaba in Da Moonlight (7:30 PM)
- NAfME Collegiate Recital (8 PM)
- Night Ride (8 PM)