Thursday, October 3, 2013 8 PM - 9 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Eagen 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Room 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Yoga Strength ― Level II
This Vinyasa style yoga class stretches, strengthens, and tones the entire body. Vinyasa means "to flow with breath" and each pose flows into the next to balance and focus the mind and create energy. Basic yoga poses and sun salutations are combined to provide a well-rounded yoga class. Any member can attend; prior experience is not necessary.
Class is held on Thursday at 8 p.m. (60 minutes).
For safety reasons, this class is limited to 40 participants. Participation is first-come-first-serve.
Group Exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Intramural Basketball Online Registration (All Day)
- Intramural Indoor Soccer Online Registration (All Day)
- Intramural Ice Hockey Online Registration (All Day)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- Wake Up to UND (7:30 AM)
- Submit Your Outstanding Faculty Award Nominations (8 AM)
- Toddler Storytime (10 AM)
- Coffee, Cookies & Conversation (10 AM)
- (editor's pick)Fall Career Fair - Engineering/Technology (11 AM)
- UND Art Collections Exhibition (12 PM)
- Training Zone (12 PM)
- Lunch Crunch (12:15 PM)
- ZUMBA (4 PM)
- (editor's pick)Break the Silence Rally (5 PM)
- Cliff's Natural Resources Info Session (5 PM)
- 'RUSSIAN' the Season! Promotional Party (5:30 PM)
- GFPL Basic Computer Class: (6 PM)
- 3M Info Session (6 PM)
- SuperSmoothies (6:15 PM)
- CANCELED: Cardio Sculpt (6:15 PM)
- Classic Rock Cycle (6:15 PM)
- Outrageous Faith (7 PM)
- enCORE (7:15 PM)
- Escanaba in Da Moonlight (7:30 PM)
- Night Ride (8 PM)
- Guest Tuba Recital (8 PM)