Tuesday, October 8, 2013 4 PM - 4:45 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Eagen 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Room 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Turbo Kick ― Level III
Kickboxing with an edge! This cardio interval based workout combines kickboxing, athletic drills and simple dance moves, into a high energy routine set to the hottest dance music. Turbo Kick requires no equipment or previous experience. The killer music and great choreography make this class adaptable to any fitness level!
Class is held on Monday at 6 p.m. (45 minutes), Tuesday at 4 p.m. (45 minutes), and Sunday at 5 p.m. (45 minutes).
For safety reasons, this class is limited to 30 participants. Participation is first-come-first-serve.
Group Exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Intramural Basketball Online Registration (All Day)
- Intramural Indoor Soccer Online Registration (All Day)
- Intramural Ice Hockey Online Registration (All Day)
- Specialty Group Exercise Registration (All Day)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- (editor's pick)Submit Your Outstanding Faculty Award Nominations (8 AM)
- Preschool Storytime (10 AM)
- Men's Golf at Nebraska (10 AM)
- Staying on Track (10 AM)
- (editor's pick)Homecoming Royalty Ice Cream Social (11 AM)
- UND Art Collections Exhibition (12 PM)
- Progressive Discipline (1:30 PM)
- Cheap, Fast, and Healthy (5:30 PM)
- This & That Book Club (7 PM)
- (editor's pick)Music Faculty Lecture Series (7 PM)
- (editor's pick)Take Back the Night Rally (7 PM)
- (editor's pick)Global Visions Film Series: Compliance (7 PM)
- ZUMBA (7:15 PM)
- (editor's pick)Elliott BROOD in concert (7:30 PM)
- Night Ride (8 PM)
- Clothesline Project (8 PM)
- Hip Hop (8:45 PM)