Tuesday, October 15, 2013 4 PM - 4:45 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Eagen 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Room 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Turbo Kick ― Level III
Kickboxing with an edge! This cardio interval based workout combines kickboxing, athletic drills and simple dance moves, into a high energy routine set to the hottest dance music. Turbo Kick requires no equipment or previous experience. The killer music and great choreography make this class adaptable to any fitness level!
Class is held on Monday at 6 p.m. (45 minutes), Tuesday at 4 p.m. (45 minutes), and Sunday at 5 p.m. (45 minutes).
For safety reasons, this class is limited to 30 participants. Participation is first-come-first-serve.
Group Exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking and Transportation Services, 3925 Campus Rd Stop 9030 (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday).
Other Events on This Day
- Intramural Basketball Online Registration (All Day)
- Intramural Indoor Soccer Online Registration (All Day)
- Intramural Ice Hockey Online Registration (All Day)
- Specialty Group Exercise Registration (All Day)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- Help Us Keep the Little Ones Warm! (8 AM)
- Amazon Table at the Memorial Union (9 AM)
- Preschool Storytime (10 AM)
- UND Art Collections Exhibition (12 PM)
- Who Guards the Guardians? Internal Oversight in Intelligence Community (12 PM)
- The Wide World of Whole Grains (12:10 PM)
- Data Protection & Privacy (1 PM)
- Cheap, Fast, and Healthy (5:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)Great Reads Book Club (7 PM)
- (editor's pick)To Write Love On Her Arms (7 PM)
- Music Faculty Lecture Series - Catherine Tlusty (7 PM)
- ZUMBA (7:15 PM)
- Night Ride (8 PM)
- Hip Hop (8:45 PM)