Tuesday, December 3, 2013 4 PM - 4:45 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Eagen 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Group Exercise Room 272/274
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Turbo Kick ― Level III
Kickboxing with an edge! This cardio interval based workout combines kickboxing, athletic drills and simple dance moves, into a high energy routine set to the hottest dance music. Turbo Kick requires no equipment or previous experience. The killer music and great choreography make this class adaptable to any fitness level!
Class is held on Monday at 6 p.m. (45 minutes), Tuesday at 4 p.m. (45 minutes), and Sunday at 5 p.m. (45 minutes).
For safety reasons, this class is limited to 30 participants. Participation is first-come-first-serve.
Group Exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Holiday Sale (All Day)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- Preschool Storytime (10 AM)
- Ceramic Arts Holiday Sale (10 AM)
- Bookworms Book Club (10:30 AM)
- Tour of the Grand Forks Senior Center (11 AM)
- World AIDS Event (11 AM)
- UND Art Collections Exhibition (12 PM)
- On Teaching Seminar (12:30 PM)
- Public Town Hall Meeting for UND Law School Building Project (1 PM)
- OmniUpdate Training for Beginners (1:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)Email Etiquette (3 PM)
- Troy Toavs Doctoral Examination (3 PM)
- INSANITY (5:15 PM)
- Cheap, Fast, and Healthy (5:30 PM)
- Christmas in the Park (5:30 PM)
- Evening Storytime @ GFPL (6 PM)
- (editor's pick)Global Visions Film Series: Bless Me Ultima (7 PM)
- STEM Café - Engineering a Greener Planet: An Electrical Engineers Role in Alternative Energy Systems Design (7 PM)
- ZUMBA (7:15 PM)
- Wind Ensemble & University Band Concert (8 PM)
- Night Ride (8 PM)
- Hip Hop (8:45 PM)