Wake Up & Cycle
Thursday, September 5, 2013 6:30 AM - 7:15 AM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Eagen 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Cycle Room 282
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Wake Up & Cycle ― Level I
Jump-start your morning with us and cycle your way to a great day. Indoor cycling with motivating music, videos, disco lights, and black lights, too! Pedal through a fun cardiovascular workout!
Class is held on Tuesday and Thursday at 6:30 a.m. (45 minutes)
For safety reasons, this class is limited to 20 participants. Participation is first-come-first-serve.
Group Exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking and Transportation Services, 3925 Campus Rd Stop 9030 (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday).
Other Events on This Day
- Intramural Dodgeball Online Registration (All Day)
- Intramural Inline Hockey Online Registration (All Day)
- Specialty Group Exercise Registration (All Day)
- Stretch with Steph (8 AM)
- Dietitian Drop-Ins (8 AM)
- Toddler Storytime (10 AM)
- Potato Bowl Baked Potato Bar (11 AM)
- Lunch Crunch (12:15 PM)
- (editor's pick)Groundbreaking for UND Athletics High Performance Center (1:30 PM)
- ZUMBA (4 PM)
- University Senate Meeting (4:05 PM)
- (editor's pick)Potato Bowl French Fry Feed (4:30 PM)
- Library U @ GFPL! Learn about M.O.O.C! (6 PM)
- Cardio Sculpt (6:15 PM)
- Classic Rock Cycle (6:15 PM)
- (editor's pick)Book Signing: Marilyn Hagerty (7 PM)
- House Party (7 PM)
- enCORE (7:15 PM)
- Yoga Strength (8 PM)
- Night Ride (8 PM)