Wake Up & Cycle
Thursday, October 17, 2013 6:30 AM - 7:15 AM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Eagen 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Cycle Room 282
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Wake Up & Cycle ― Level I
Jump-start your morning with us and cycle your way to a great day. Indoor cycling with motivating music, videos, disco lights, and black lights, too! Pedal through a fun cardiovascular workout!
Class is held on Tuesday and Thursday at 6:30 a.m. (45 minutes)
For safety reasons, this class is limited to 20 participants. Participation is first-come-first-serve.
Group Exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Intramural Basketball Online Registration (All Day)
- Intramural Indoor Soccer Online Registration (All Day)
- Specialty Group Exercise Registration (All Day)
- Help Us Keep the Little Ones Warm! (8 AM)
- Toddler Storytime (10 AM)
- Coffee, Cookies & Conversation (10 AM)
- Structural Equation Modeling: Confirmatory Factor Analysis (10 AM)
- UND Art Collections Exhibition (12 PM)
- (editor's pick)Lunch & Learn (12 PM)
- Training Zone (12 PM)
- GFPL Animaga Club (3 PM)
- ZUMBA (4 PM)
- GFPL Basic Computer Class: Microsoft Word (6 PM)
- (editor's pick)Saudi Arabian Night (6 PM)
- Cardio Sculpt (6:15 PM)
- Classic Rock Cycle (6:15 PM)
- SuperSmoothies (6:15 PM)
- A Good Yarn Knitting Group @ GFPL (7 PM)
- enCORE (7:15 PM)
- (editor's pick)Neighborhood 3: Requisition of Doom (7:30 PM)
- Wind Ensemble Concert (8 PM)
- Yoga Strength (8 PM)
- Night Ride (8 PM)
- Volleyball at Southern Utah (8 PM)