Wake Up & Cycle
Tuesday, October 22, 2013 6:30 AM - 7:15 AM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Eagen 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Cycle Room 282
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Wake Up & Cycle ― Level I
Jump-start your morning with us and cycle your way to a great day. Indoor cycling with motivating music, videos, disco lights, and black lights, too! Pedal through a fun cardiovascular workout!
Class is held on Tuesday and Thursday at 6:30 a.m. (45 minutes)
For safety reasons, this class is limited to 20 participants. Participation is first-come-first-serve.
Group Exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Intramural Badminton Online Registration (All Day)
- Intramural Indoor Ultimate Frisbee Online Registration (All Day)
- OSHA 30 Hour (8 AM)
- Help Us Keep the Little Ones Warm! (8 AM)
- OSHA 10 Hour (8 AM)
- Preschool Storytime (10 AM)
- Free ADHD Screenings (10 AM)
- UND Art Collections Exhibition (12 PM)
- New Employee Orientation (1 PM)
- Turbo Kick (4 PM)
- Cheap, Fast, and Healthy (5:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)Global Visions Film Series: Blue Like Jazz (7 PM)
- (editor's pick)Arts & Culture: Beck's Songbook (7 PM)
- ZUMBA (7:15 PM)
- Night Ride (8 PM)
- Hip Hop (8:45 PM)