Tuesday, October 8, 2013 8 PM - 8:45 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Eagen 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Cycle Room 282
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Night Ride ― Level II
End your busy day with a relaxing, fun, and effective late-night ride. Together you travel on flat roads, climb hills, sprint and race! You are kept motivated by the instructor, the people around you, and the music. It is truly a fantastic cardiovascular class!
Class is held on Tuesday and Thursday at 8 p.m. (45 minutes).
For safety reasons, this class is limited to 20 participants. Participation is first-come-first-serve.
Group Exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Intramural Basketball Online Registration (All Day)
- Intramural Indoor Soccer Online Registration (All Day)
- Intramural Ice Hockey Online Registration (All Day)
- Specialty Group Exercise Registration (All Day)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- (editor's pick)Submit Your Outstanding Faculty Award Nominations (8 AM)
- Employee Travel (9 AM)
- Staying on Track (10 AM)
- Men's Golf at Nebraska (10 AM)
- Preschool Storytime (10 AM)
- (editor's pick)Homecoming Royalty Ice Cream Social (11 AM)
- UND Art Collections Exhibition (12 PM)
- Progressive Discipline (1:30 PM)
- Turbo Kick (4 PM)
- Cheap, Fast, and Healthy (5:30 PM)
- (editor's pick)Take Back the Night Rally (7 PM)
- (editor's pick)Global Visions Film Series: Compliance (7 PM)
- This & That Book Club (7 PM)
- (editor's pick)Music Faculty Lecture Series (7 PM)
- ZUMBA (7:15 PM)
- (editor's pick)Elliott BROOD in concert (7:30 PM)
- Clothesline Project (8 PM)
- Hip Hop (8:45 PM)