Wednesday, September 25, 2013 4 PM - 4:45 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Eagen 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Cycle Room 282
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Beginner Cycling ― Level I
Beginners Cycle is designed to get you started on a bike. Participants will be introduced to the basics of cycling, in a class that will have you feeling not just fit, but inspired.
Class is held on Wednesday at 4 p.m. (45 minutes).
For safety reasons, this class is limited to 20 participants. Participation is first-come-first-serve.
Group Exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking and Transportation Services, 3925 Campus Rd Stop 9030 (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday).
Other Events on This Day
- (editor's pick)Denim Day (All Day)
- Exceptional UND Photo Contest (All Day)
- Sunrise Yoga (6:15 AM)
- Morning Reformer Pilates (6:15 AM)
- Stretch with Steph (8 AM)
- Dietitian Drop-Ins (8 AM)
- (editor's pick)Submit Your Outstanding Faculty Award Nominations (8 AM)
- Leading with a Positive Attitude (8:30 AM)
- Running, Reading & Reconciling Key Finance Reports in PeopleSoft (9 AM)
- Basic Computer Class - Drop-In Computer Help (10 AM)
- Not Just Friends: Identifying & Recovering from Emotional Affairs (10:30 AM)
- UND Art Collections Exhibition (12 PM)
- Training Zone (12 PM)
- (editor's pick)Career Fair Success Session (12 PM)
- Powerhouse Toastmasters Club Meeting (12:10 PM)
- Our $250 Benefit: HealthyBlue and Health Club Credit (12:10 PM)
- Weight Watchers at Work (12:15 PM)
- New Employee Orientation (1 PM)
- Visa Issues & Hiring International Faculty & Staff (1 PM)
- Healthy Snacks (3 PM)
- Tabata (4:15 PM)
- Boot Camp with Billy (5 PM)
- Executive Briefing (5:30 PM)
- Defensive Driving (6 PM)
- Cardio Kick! (6 PM)
- Classic Re-Reads (7 PM)
- "A Day In The Life of an Airline Pilot" Guest Speaker (7 PM)
- Detention and Degrading Treatment (7 PM)
- ZUMBA (7:15 PM)
- Swing Dance (8:30 PM)