Wednesday, October 2, 2013 4 PM - 4:45 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Eagen 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Cycle Room 282
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Beginner Cycling ― Level I
Beginners Cycle is designed to get you started on a bike. Participants will be introduced to the basics of cycling, in a class that will have you feeling not just fit, but inspired.
Class is held on Wednesday at 4 p.m. (45 minutes).
For safety reasons, this class is limited to 20 participants. Participation is first-come-first-serve.
Group Exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- Intramural Basketball Online Registration (All Day)
- Intramural Indoor Soccer Online Registration (All Day)
- Intramural Ice Hockey Online Registration (All Day)
- Sunrise Yoga (6:15 AM)
- Morning Reformer Pilates (6:15 AM)
- Submit Your Outstanding Faculty Award Nominations (8 AM)
- Basic Computer Class - Drop-In Computer Help (10 AM)
- Tupperware Table at the Union (10 AM)
- (editor's pick)Fall Career Fair - Business/Liberal Arts/Health (11 AM)
- "Who Done It?" Book Club (12 PM)
- (editor's pick)Meet, Eat, & Learn (12 PM)
- UND Art Collections Exhibition (12 PM)
- Training Zone (12 PM)
- Powerhouse Toastmasters Club Meeting (12:10 PM)
- Weight Watchers at Work (12:15 PM)
- New Employee Orientation (1 PM)
- Teen Advisory Board (TAB) @ the Grand Forks Public Library (4 PM)
- Tabata (4:15 PM)
- Boot Camp with Billy (5 PM)
- Fast Enterprises Info Session (5:30 PM)
- Northern Ink Writers Group @ GFPL (6 PM)
- Cardio Kick! (6 PM)
- TIAA-CREF Financial Essentials Workshop "She's Got It: A Woman's Guide to Saving and Investing" (6 PM)
- Barr Engineering Info Session (6 PM)
- ZUMBA (7:15 PM)
- Swing Dance (8:30 PM)