Classic Rock Cycle
Thursday, September 12, 2013 6:15 PM - 7:15 PM
Health & Wellness
Contact: Laura Eagen 701.777.2719
Contact Dept: UND Wellness Center
Wellness Center Cycle Room 282
801 Princeton St.
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Classic Rock Cycle ― Level III
Looking for a group exercise class that rocks? This class will involve a variety of cardio challenges, hills, varying speeds and resistance, and endurance segments. Get your heart pumping to classic rock tunes during this 60 minute cycling class!
Class is held on Thursday at 6:15 p.m. (60 minutes).
For safety reasons, this class is limited to 20 participants. Participation is first-come-first-serve.
Group Exercise classes are free for Wellness Center members!
Parking InformationUnless special parking arrangements have been stated above, off-campus guests for this event may use the pay-as-you-go option in the Parking Ramp (corner of 2nd Ave N and Columbia Road), the Visitor Lot (off Centennial Drive), or a Parking Meter. Parking in any other parking lot on-campus requires a parking pass which can be purchased directly through UND Parking Services, Twamley Hall Rm 204 (M, W-F 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and Tu 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM).
Other Events on This Day
- (editor's pick)Exceptional UND Photo Contest (All Day)
- Wake Up & Cycle (6:30 AM)
- Stretch with Steph (8 AM)
- Dietitian Drop-Ins (8 AM)
- New Employee Orientation (9 AM)
- (editor's pick)Accounting Fair (9:30 AM)
- Coffee, Cookies & Conversation (10 AM)
- Toddler Storytime (10 AM)
- Lunch Crunch (12:15 PM)
- Defensive Driving (12:30 PM)
- ZUMBA (4 PM)
- Library U @ GFPL! Genealogy Class with Michael Swanson (Part 1) (6 PM)
- Cardio Sculpt (6:15 PM)
- enCORE (7:15 PM)
- Yoga Strength (8 PM)
- Night Ride (8 PM)